sâmbătă, 21 iunie 2014

The Hidden Dangers of Wi-FI

Last summer I had some time on my hands,except the daily schedule.One moment I took a break,sat on my couch in the living room, and activated the wireless reciever on my phone. Guess what.

I detected no more than 6 (six) different signals. four of them were 4/5 strength bars,and 2 were 1/5 and 2/5. All of them were coming from the neighbours.

Source : convergencepartners.com

I went further with my mission. In about 20 minutes,I made a  sketch of my apartment, activating the phone as I visited my places where I eat,rest,watch movies, or basically where I spend 15 minutes or more .

The result was not  surprising. There was no place in my home where there was NO wireless signal.  Only in the corners of one of the rooms,that communicated with no other apartments,only with the outside,where there was only one 1/5 strenght signal. But there was only one chair there!You could not sit there all day,in order to avoid all other signals,now could you? 

Results: 1-6 signals o
f various strengths. With a median of 3.5 (3-4 signals in a random spot.)

At a first glance,it was no big deal,because I thought : "Hey,it`s not like all of them were the same strenght and intensity ,like say a 5/5 !". But then I thought.: "Could all this have an impact on our  health?"

So I did an active search,on a more relevant search engine than Google. Even though you find the answers to your questions, most sites do not have a bibiliographical quote in the bottom of the page,so there are no relevant sources to confront the article`s trustworthiness.
Not backed up by scientifical studies whatsoever !

Although I didn`t find full articles,only abstracts,I came upon two studies that linked fertility decrease in 29,and 30 samples of sperm ,collected by donors. One of them quoted that a sample was tested for motility at 2 and 4 hours of  normal conditions of storage,in comparison to the sample kept in proximity to a wireless electromagnetic generator.

Of course,the scientists made tests only in vitro. And that means in laboratory conditions,like samples kept in glass containers. They speculated that the exposure to radiation in vivo (body) could interfere with the optimum sperm production and therefore fertily. There was no surefire way to see this effect in vivo. One that didn`t hurt,actually. Maybe they could have done multiple testicular biopsies,but then again,who is up for one,need I say many needles in his testes?

I was baffled,but I could not hold it in any longer. So I stood up that night,and devised a plan.
I was going to put up some A4 posters in which I wrote the following(translated from romanian)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you know that the Internet through wireless router means prolonged exposure to radiation of the same type as the microwave? 

Did you know that in any place of a randomly chosen apartment,there can be an intersection between 2 and 6 different Wi-Fi signals at the same time ? 

Radiation is absorbed by the body, and in time that can have negative consequences on health and especially fertility. [1,2] 


For YOU and your family's health we recommend the following: 

A) to turn off the wireless router at night 

B) when you are not using it for a long period of time (afternoon napping etc.)


YOUR FUTURE OFFSPRING WILL THANK YOU FOR IT !


Sources

1. : „Male reproductive health under threat: Short term exposure to radiofrequency radiations emitted by common mobile jammers
” J Hum Reprod . 2013 Apr : 
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24082653

2. Use of laptop computers connected to internet through Wi-Fi decreases human sperm motility and increases sperm DNA fragmentation.” 2012 Jan  
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22112647

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I printed some copies and distributed them in my neighbourhoood. And I waited.... 
Nothing . Not in one day or in one week. I wondered if they were ready for the truth.
 I checked every day for less signals of devices. Not a chance!

Although wi-fi has been around since 2003, it has been widespread from 2007 till the present day. Think about it. In parks,malls, there is a powerful generator of EMG radiation that you probably aren`t aware of .Or its consequences. FREE INTERNET EVERYWHERE COMES WITH A PRICE. 

I suppose that you will not sit in front of your microwave when it`s turned on ,yelling : "LOOK AT ME ,grandma,I`m cooking my "soldiers" too!! Heat is good for them !" My soldiers are survivors !!

So try not to position yourself too close to the router as well. ;)

 Recently I searched on the same engine and found a study on the same topic published in December 2013. and Nov 2012.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24105626

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23178895

I urge YOU to read ALL Of the studies above and protect yourself!

Unfortunately there are no studies on female fertility but scientists speculate that they can be affected as well.:|

 That`s why I wrote this post in ENGLISH. To reach all countries! I saw many visitors from Russia,and my goal is to ease communication . You are all welcome on my blog ! 
By the way : Safety is number one priority ! 
You guessed it ! I like Crazy Russian Hacker :D

Good night and turn off that wireless router !


Bonus:
http://thespiritscience.net/2014/06/17/ninth-grade-girls-show-plants-wont-grow-near-wi-fi-routers/



If you liked this post and you are interested in dating advice,(in english),make sure you check out

THE MULTILINGUAL EXPERIMENT


And don`t forget to share it and give some feedback in the boxes below.


FUN       EDUCATIONAL      INTERESTING        COULD BE BETTER        UNINTERESTING

3 comentarii:

  1. I knew this shit!
    But it's not the only source of radiation you're exposed to...
    The E.M. fields generated by all of your electronics is contributing substantially!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Absolutely. In fact,you should turn off your phone at night, There is a small chance someone is ever going to call you at that hour.

    Plus , when you go out jogging it`s nice to listen to some music,but that phone is still in your pocket.
    Leave it home,for that half-hour workout.. That way nobody will bother you,and you can avoid multitasking.

    Thank you for your feed-back ! Have a great week-end!

    RăspundețiȘtergere