duminică, 27 iulie 2014

My mission



Source :Terminator 3: Rise of the machines (2003)



This blog`s mission is to express myself throughout my passion for movies and writing. It`s purpose is to teach you about the valuable lessons found in movies,step by step ,in order to learn new things about them,and apply them to your life as you wish.


                                           
Source : http://hoprea.wordpress.com/



Here you will find opinions that will educate us all in masculine  and / or  health issues. I will discuss ideas and symbols . I will refer to the masculine traits of the actors involved and their worldwide contribution to masculinity.

Movies have a big impact on our personal  life and our social improvement . They act as a mirror,because we only want to see what we want ,and recognise as our own traits and examples.
We  must AIM HIGH,towards our mentors,copying uncounciously the way they behave ,and change the movie scene around them.




Therefore it`s my promise to you all,to analyse everything I see ,and poind out the best of things, in order to sqeeze out the truth,that is frequently hidden from us.


Source: Microscope.com


We learn what we already know about ourselves,but there can ALWAYS be room for improvement !


How do I do that?



By providing video examples,quotes and pictures to support my ideas,in order to serve masculinity.

 I will continue to use movies as a CATAPULT towards knowledge!!

With it I will LAUNCH IDEAS HIGH ABOVE, FOR ALL TO SEE and LEARN from.

 Source: personal computer


 That moment when I teach someone,I already learned it by heart myself .That is why one must understand it first,even examplify it,in order to illustrate it better !

It is my duty to be a better person, for the sake of humanity.

I would like to thank both the men and the women that have visited this blog,and I hope that ,by the time you leave, you will have learned at least one idea that will help you in your search for what it`s right in life.

I will post valuable information monthly,just waiting to be discovered ,on your arrival.



TOGETHER WE WILL BECOME AND REMAIN TRUE MEN !

                     

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu